Sanity Saver Core Cardio
Short Sanity Saving Workouts for Core Cardio and MORE!
Welcome to the Sanity Saver Series!
I originally created these short mini-workouts to help us all keep our "sanity" in the middle of the shutdowns during the pandemic. Short, doable, easy to fit into even the busiest schedule, the Sanity Saver short workouts are also easy to "talk yourself into" when it's hard to get motivated.
This is the Core Cardio Combo--
- Broom-- an 8 minute mini-workout using a broom handle to better activate lats (latissimus dorsi), work the arms as well as the core.
- Balance-- another 8 minute "mini-workout in ONE move"! This will challenge your core even more-- do the Broom workout first to strengthen the lats for better balance--and better results!
- Step Lifts--a little more core-challenging than Balance-- and more cardio (5 minutes).
- Step Away-- 9 minute short stepping workout that will get the heart rate up and burn the inches away!
- Broom Stepping-- putting lat activation of Broom together with stepping to really ramp up the muscle activation and cardio--in just 7 1/2 minutes. You will be sweating--guaranteed!
These videos are available for free on my YouTube channel, but I have combined complementary workouts together in packages to be better organized for your convenience.
I love helping REAL women get REAL results! Former P.E. and exercise-hater, I found T-Tapp workout 14+ years ago and never looked back! Master T-Tapp Trainer of 9 years, FRESH Start for Health Coach for 6 years, I am passionate about helping women look and feel their best--transformation inside and out!
I specialize in adapting exercise to the chair so everyone can move to feel better and yes, even lose inches! My other qualifications: ISSA Certified Personal Trainer, ISSA Corrective Exercise Specialist, and ISSA Glute Specialist. I also have my double MA--that's MAMA to 9 beautiful children! ;)
I love to help women transform inner heart beliefs through a faith-based focus. If you're looking for holistic body-soul-spirit coaching, let's talk! My goal is for you to be FULLY Fit and FULLY FREE!